Search Engine Optimization
that gets you found by the people you want to find you.
A great looking website is only half of what matters. The other half is getting found which is where SEO comes in. Search Engine Optimization is a huge part of success and if it’s not done right, you may as well not have it done at all. Our SEO team is incredible and is so helpful in covering all the bases and telling you ways you can get found on Google using other methods besides your website.
We go above and beyond basic SEO because we care about your success. You can be as aggressive as you want with SEO, but organic results are the best!
- Keyword Research — We research the words that people are searching to find companies like yours. We want to make sure that you rank, so we use the keywords that will be most successful for you.
- Page Optimization — There are lots of web designers out there, some who don’t apply SEO. Not applying SEO is cutting your success to only referrals. Page Optimization will help bring your SEO to the top and get you found by your ideal audience.
- Google My Business Listing — Even though your Google My Business Listing seems like an afterthought, it should be a very important factor to your business being successful for Google results. We’ll update it and give you tips on how to keep it beneficial.
- Expanded Reach—You want to get found in a city besides your own? That’s what Expanded Reach is all about. We can get you on the Google Results for cities other than the one you are located so you can compete and grow your audience!
- Optimized FAQ — A Frequently Asked Questions may seem silly, but we do it only to help you get found. If you Google anything, you’ll see the “People Also Ask” section. We want your questions for FAQ to show up in this section of Google search.
- Industry Research — We research your competition and industry to see how it ranks, so we can make sure we do our best to compete.
- Competitive Monitoring — We offer a monthly monitoring service where we analyze the keywords and watch how they compete, changing them if necessary to make sure you are at the highest potential.
- SEO Guide—We provide you with statements and words to use when posting, adding content, and advertising your company that aligns with increasing your Search Engine Optimization results.
Want to rank better on Google?
“I searched for a long time to find a good web designer. I was desperate lol, but then I came across Leanne. Working with her was so easy. She understood exactly what I wanted and the vision I had for my brow business. I’m more than happy with my website! If you’re looking for good quality, professionalism, and someone who’s responsive, I highly recommend Leanne! You won’t be disappointed!”
—Martina Smith, Beaut Brow Bar
FAQ About SEO
Every website needs SEO, otherwise it will only be visible to people that already know it exists.
Search Engine Optimization ensures that your website has a fighting chance against your local national and international competitors in regards to search engine rankings.
Search Engine Optimization is initially done as part of building your site.
SEO should also be a continuous investment to ensure that your website retains and improves it’s search engine ranking.
No, Search Engine Optimization is for all search engines. There are billions of searches over year on Bing, Yahoo, Duck Duck Go, Apple and many others.
We also optimize your website for voice search such as Siri, Alexa, Google Assistant and Cortana.
Yes, optimizing your website for local search can make a huge difference to the number of phone calls and visitors you receive.
We can make sure that you appear on the local search platforms and give you the tools and resources to outperform your competitors.
There are many steps to the SEO process, but in simple terms :
- Research what and how people are currently searching for the product or service you offer.
- Audit how your competitors are performing.
- Develop a keyword, content and structure plan for your site.
- Develop an ongoing plan for continuous search engine improvements.